Linking up today with Shay for What’s Up Wednesday. I answered a few of the questions:
Eating This Week:
This week my friend is staying with me and it’s so nice to have some girl time. We had her work friend over last Friday and we made guac and a salad bar and watched our favorite episodes of Friends. It was perfect 🙂 We have a bunch of leftover salad to eat this week and a Blue Apron meal of salmon.
So before we moved to Seattle, we went on a big trip to Zion National Park in Utah with my brother, his fiance, and my best friend and her husband. We went sightseeing, hiking, and camped. One of these days I will blog about our amazing road trip.
Living in Seattle. I’m so happy here. We have good friends (another couple we are friends with who are from Chicago are moving here next month! That makes 8 of our friends here Chicagoans!) and there are a ton of things to do and see. We have a running bucket list of things to do in Seattle and the surrounding areas. That’s another blog for another day. 🙂
What I’m Dreading:
As glad as I am to be getting my health in order with all my upcoming doctor appointments, it still makes me nervous. I get a pit in my stomach while sitting in the waiting rooms. So much could be going on within my body and it always makes me nervous until I get the all clear from the doctors. I don’t do well with medical stuff.
What I’m Listening to:
I’m currently obsessed with a few country songs this week:
Run Away With You – Big & Rich
Heartbeat – Carrie Underwood
Thunder – Adam Sanders
Break Up in a Small Town- Sam Hunt
What I’m Watching:
I can’t remember if I’ve written about Aziz Ansari’s new show: Master of None. It’s on Netflix. It is hilarious and so well written! It’s set in New York in actual locations and not on a sound stage like a lot of other sitcom shows. It’s also super relate-able with my age group with our friends having babies, being in relationships, divorce, and appreciating our parents.
I’ve told multiple friends about it and they all binged watched it like we did. We watched all 10 episodes in 2 days. It’s gotten rave reviews and everyone is talking about it. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen in a long, long time. Dave and I can’t wait for season 2. You can thank me later. 😉
What I’m Looking Forward to Next Month:
So much is going on next month and I’m so excited! I love having things to look forward to.
- The first weekend in February our friends Erin and Richard, who live in LA, are coming to visit us! We used to hang out with them all time when we lived in LA and we really miss them. It will be great to catch up and show them around our new state.
- The Super Bowl is always fun to watch. Two years ago we watched the Super Bowl in Venice Beach, and last year we watched it in Orange County with our roomies. And both years I wore my Bears jersey. 🙂 I will always root for the Bears no matter how bad they are. (The last time they won the Super Bowl was before I was born in 1985!)
- My friend Mich is coming to town and I’m really looking forward to catching up with him and meeting his wife and kids. I haven’t seen Mich since our big trip to Togo in May 2014.
- My brother, his fiance, Dave and I are going to visit our dad and stepmom in Georgia! It’s been a long time since we’ve all 6 been together (I think the last time was when we moved to California in October 2013) so I’m really excited to get the band back together. Haha.
- I’m also really excited for Fuller House at the end of the month, and the Oscars. I love seeing what everyone is wearing.