I found Rachel’s blog from a link up and was so excited when I found out she is originally from Chicago! You all know how much I love my Chi town so it’s so fun to find other Midwest bloggers, even if they don’t live there anymore. I love reading her blog and seeing her adorable little boys! But I’ll let Rachel take it from here:
Hello “Say Yes to Happy” readers! I’m Rachel from Floral and Fudge. I was so flattered when Julie asked me if I would guest post this week! She and I are having fun getting to know each other, and we’re bonding over our Chicago roots 🙂
Today, I’m sharing my bucket list with you all.
First off, let me just say that I’m extremely blessed to have some of my biggest dreams already crossed off. In all seriousness, being married with two babies is all I could ever ask for in this life. I’m not a huge risk-taker, so there’s no interest in sky diving or mountain climbing or swimming with sharks.
But these are still pretty good. Here goes!
1. Visit all 50 states. I’m currently at 28. I would love to see California and Hawaii!
2. Buy our first house.
3. Sing a duet in public with my husband, Steve.
4. Attend high school and college reunions. (I missed my 10-year high school reunion this summer, but I hope to go to future ones!)
5. Read the whole Bible.
6. Plant a tree, hopefully like an apple tree or a peach tree.
7. Go on a cruise to some Caribbean island like St. Lucia.
8. Try blonde.
9. Learn how to sail.
10. Have coffee with someone famous. I’m thinking Amy Grant, Candace Cameron Bure, or Lauren Graham.
11. Eat a delicious pizza in Italy.
12. Swim under a waterfall.
13. Get something published.
14. See the hospital where Steve was born in Fairbanks, Alaska.
15. Take a pottery class with my mom.
16. Shop at IKEA in Stockholm.
17. Eat my weight in chocolate.
18. Take Nolan and Ephraim to a certain theme park in Orlando.
19. Throw an over-the-top party, just for fun.
20. Do everything for these boys.
What’s on your bucket list??
Come visit me at Floral and Fudge!Thanks so much, Julie, for letting me fill in for you today! 🙂
How sweet is her family?! Thanks again so much Rachel! It was so fun to have you on my blog today. I love hearing about other people’s bucket lists, they are always so interesting! Eating chocolate, pizza in Italy, learning to sail? Yes please!!
2 thoughts on “Rachel’s Guest Post”
Love these!!! I love the all 50 states one, I’ve gone to a ton for work but have never really “seen” anything in most of them! I’d love to do more road trips when the kids get older … great guest post! 🙂
This is such a great bucket list! And the last photo is so so sweet 🙂 Going to go check out your blog now!