Dave and I got back home late Saturday night and truthfully, I’m still in vacation mode so here’s a quick little recap of the last week.
One of our roomies got a new puppy! This is Bear. She is tiny and sweet as pie. This pic is a little blurry but she moves around so much it’s hard to catch a good pic of her. But you get the gist, she’s freaking adorable!
I love aerial shots from the plane and this is one of my faves I’ve taken. Such a cool shot of the Space Needle.
I’m obviously excited about a lot of things with the upcoming move next month to Seattle, and one of them is getting to explore the islands surrounding the city. We’ve been to the San Juan Islands and the Orcas and can’t wait to get back there. This picture got me thinking about those future trips. 🙂
- We saw our friends in Seattle and Chicago
- Did a hike at Rattle Snake Ledge
- Ate at RPM Italian in Chicago
- Went to see Future Islands at the Hollywood Bowl
- Stopped by the Chandelier Tree in Los Feliz in Cali