Happy Monday girls, hope you all had fun weekends! Mine was filled with family bike rides, a trip to the flea market, food, and dinner. It was nice and relaxing.
This is my first time linking up with Rebekah Gough for her 10 on 10 series. Where you share 10 pictures from the last month, on the 10th of every month. What a fun and simple concept anyone can link up to!
Let’s take a walk down memory lane for the month of July, 2015:
- I went bike riding on the beach in Huntington with my mom and sister and came across a bunch of tents on the beach. I don’t think you can camp there overnight but there was a fun day camp for the kid going on and they had all these set up.
4) We went on a architectural boat tour in Chicago with my parents.
6) Saw this sign while I was on Hermosa Beach.
8) Found this gem in Huntington Beach.
9) Ice cream on top of my chocolate chip cookie? Yes please. 🙂10) I cheated with this picture because it’s actually from New York when we went back in May but it’s too pretty not to share and include.
Can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this past month. Hope you’re all recovering nicely from the weekend. Monday is back again.