- Run 3 Times a Week
- Rock Climb Twice a Week (my boyfriend)
- No Meat
- No Processed Foods, No Candy, No Sugar
- No Alcohol Month (my boyfriend’s goal because I don’t drink)
- Drink 8 Glasses of Water A Day
- Cut Coffee Intake Down to Only 3 Times a Week vs. Everyday (my boyfriend’s addicted to iced coffee)
I am planning to run my first marathon this year, in December, so I need to get in the mindset of running on a regular basis. Running for me is very therapeutic, it gives me time to think and be alone with my thoughts. I also enjoy listening to my music while I run, because it pumps me up and keeps me motivated to run.
Along with training and running, I thought it would be a perfect month to also eat properly. I have a huge sweet tooth, so it will definitely be a tough month for me to really exercise my self control. I don’t think I could be a full on vegetarian but I could definitely eat less meat.
This month I will have to plan my meals in advance and make frequent trips to the grocery store. (Good thing I only live 3 blocks away from the grocery store.)
Are you still sticking with your new year’s resolutions? How’s it going?