Now that the warm summer months are finally upon us it is the perfect time to sit outside, bask in the glowing sunshine, and get lost in a great book.
I always tell myself that I am going to read once I get around to it, and of course I never do. I started to make a list of books I want to read once I have more time and I’m finally getting to it! And I’ll admit the reason that I’m getting back into reading is because my boyfriend is out of town for 2 months for work, so I have a lot more time on my hands.
So join me every Tuesday for the next 3 months (12 books) as I recap them and give you my thoughts. I would also love to hear your opinions about these books, or any other recommendations that you may have for me.
- Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea’s Family, Friends and Other Victims
- My Reality by Melissa Rycroft
- Kris Jenner ..and All Things Kardashian by Kris Jenner
- Celebrate by Pippa Middleton
- After Camelot by J. Randy Taraborrelli
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Love Your Life! by the Editors of O, the Oprah Magazine
- A Love That Multiples by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar
- I Do Now What? by Giuliana and Bill Rancic
- Beauty by Lauren Conrad
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
To kick off my new book review series next Tuesday I chose Mindy Kaling’s Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me?